Each Semmle project defines a code base to build and index ready for Semmle analysis. For more detailed information about projects, see Project.
The most common project tasks are:
- Changing the build or checkout locations
- Changing the project name
- Configuring a project to use incremental builds
- Creating and using a credentials store
- Creating a new project
- Defining build commands
- Defining checkout commands manually
- Editing a project
- Including the snapshot source revision number
- Managing branches
- Using bootstrap to create a project
Please see the Reference topics for reference information about commands and files.