Semmle has joined GitHub! To make it easier for customers and the community to obtain and install our products, we have uploaded all downloads to GitHub repositories. The downloads are no longer available on the Semmle wiki. The licenses required in order to use these products (if any) have not changed.
- LGTM Enterprise releases: release binaries are available on GitHub. Requires a commercial license.
- LGTM Enterprise IDE extensions for Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Visual Studio are all available on GitHub. All require a commercial license (there is a separate, free version of the Eclipse plugin for LGTM.com).
- Jira add-on for LGTM Enterprise: source code and release binaries are available on GitHub.
CodeQL CLI and VSCode extension
- CodeQL CLI releases are available on GitHub. Use for analyzing open source codebases is permitted (conditions apply) under GitHub CodeQL Terms and Conditions. For commercial use, a commercial license is required; please contact GitHub Sales and Account Management team.
- CodeQL extension for Visual Studio Code: install it through the Visual Studio Code marketplace, or browse the source code on GitHub (open source under the MIT license).
Other CodeQL tools
- CodeQL for Eclipse releases are available on GitHub—requires either a commercial license or acceptance of GitHub CodeQL Terms and Conditions.
- CodeQL for Visual Studio releases are available on GitHub—requires a commercial license.
- QL command-line tools (ODASA) releases are available on GitHub—requires a commercial license.