What's new in this version
This page lists the recent updates to the plugin.
- Licensed version—updated with the main products at the end of every quarter.
- Free version—kept in sync with LGTM.com, so may include additional features that have been added since the previous Enterprise release.
For information about how to upgrade, see Upgrading and updating QL for Eclipse.
Changes in version 1.19
QL for Eclipse version 1.19 contains the following
- Automatic QL formatting—new option to format the currently open QL file so that it follows the Semmle QL Style Guide. Press Ctrl+Shift+F in the QL Editor.
- Improved progress messages—jobs run by the plugin now include the name of the query being run. This makes it much easier to track the progress of analysis.
- Easier to change maximum paths—the option to override the maximum number of paths to display for each alert found by a path query is easier to access. It's now displayed on the QL preferences page.
- Results view fix—previously the internal IDs of some result rows were briefly displayed instead of the correct label.
This release also includes improvements to the QL language and the standard libraries and queries. For detailed information about these changes, see QL analysis 1.19 on the Semmle public wiki.