What's new in this version
This page lists the recent updates to the plugin.
- Licensed version—updated with the main products at the end of every quarter.
- Free version—kept in sync with LGTM.com, so may include additional features that have been added since the previous Enterprise release.
For information about how to upgrade, see Upgrading and updating QL for Eclipse.
Changes in version 1.20
QL for Eclipse version 1.20 contains the following
- Support for parallel evaluation—new option to select the number of threads used to run queries. See QL for Eclipse preferences for further details.
- Group alert results by location—query results can now be grouped by location for clarity. See QL for Eclipse Results for further details.
- Quick Evaluation of QL code—you can evaluate selected snippets of QL code to help debug queries. See the QL for Eclipse Quick Query help for further details.
This release also includes improvements to the QL language and the standard libraries and queries. For detailed information about these changes, see QL analysis 1.20 on the Semmle public wiki.