How do I update the license?
General settingsin the side bar to display the current license details.
- Click Browse to display a file selection dialog box.
- Locate the license file and select it.
- Click Open to confirm the selection and close the dialog box.
- Click Upload to load the new license file.
Projectsin the side bar to display the project pages.
- Find the project you're interested in.
- Click the project name to display detailed information.
- The Project immutable ID is shown on the Info tab under Basic information.
You should be able to display the full log file for any of the jobs run by LGTM (for details, see Exploring work pool logs). If you click a link and the log file can't be displayed, there are two possible reasons:
- Routine housekeeping tasks have deleted the file.
- Your external URL is misconfigured, so the link to the log file is wrong.
If the file has been deleted, you cannot retrieve it. If the log file was for a failed attempt-build job, then you can retry the build to rerun the job.
It is always worth checking that your external URL is correctly configured. If this is wrong, you may also have problems uploading a license, logging in with an external authentication provider, or analyzing pull requests. In addition, any links included in emails sent to users will be wrong. You can check the external URL on the
You have added an issue tracker provider but no issue tickets have been raised for some projects. There are several possible reasons for this.
- No new analysis yet—LGTM Enterprise polls repositories once a day for changes to each project and then analyzes any revisions. No issue tracking updates will be made until the daily poll job has been performed. If you want to force LGTM Enterprise to poll for changes to a project, go to Projects > <project name> > Repository and click Poll repository.
- Query filter too restrictive—The query filter you have defined for the issue tracker provider may be too restrictive to match any alerts. Try modifying the filter on the provider's settings page. For information about the syntax of query filters, see Showing/hiding query results in the user help.
- No new alerts—By default, issue tickets are only raised for new alerts, identified by LGTM Enterprise after you added the issue tracker integration. If you want to raise issue tickets for all existing alerts, clear the Only create issues for new alerts check box on the provider's settings page.
- Issue tracker integration turned off—Issue tracking integration can be turned off for specific projects. In the administrator interface, go to Projects > <project name> > Analysis settings and check that the Create tickets for alerts in this project check box is selected.